Saturday, May 31, 2014
I made the decision to bring the baby back as he'd fallen about 20' and seemed a bit hurt in that he wasn't opening his eyes and there appeared to be some bruising around them. I got some cut up mouse pieces down him tonight and he's in a small crate on a heat source, hopefully he'll make it through the night.
If he does and is strong enough I have a plan to repair the existing nest with a large wooden woven basket and give him back to his parents. Right now our weather is iffy with rain storms predicted so the plan many not happen. We'll play it by ear and see if HUIT can be sent home.