Thursday, April 1, 2010

WOW !, WOW !, WOW !


I was absolutely blown away with the "Walking With Dinosaurs" program I saw today up in Billings. I had a front row seat at the Metra and sat on the edge of it the whole time. I can't imagine how it was put together but the minds that thought it up are amazing. They were all life size, including the one with a long neck that is 35' tall and there were two of them in the center arena at the same time. The roars were earth shaking. I know if I heard that noise coming from a forest I'd turn tail and quick as a bunny run the other direction.

I did get a t-shirt, not the one I wanted because they only came in kids sizes, but here's a photo of it. Is that a huge eyeball or what? Again, this was the most awesome thing I've been to see in, well, forever, and I highly urge anyone who can get there in the next couple days make the effort. It's there until the 3rd and has two shows a day. Google, in quotes, "walking with dinosaurs" and check out their website.

1 comment:

  1. I love the big eye on this t-shirt, I look forward to seeing you wear it!

    ReplyDelete