Wednesday, November 24, 2010

Happy Thanksgiving ! ! !


I just wanted to wish everyone a very Happy Thanksgiving. Right now it's very cold here, was -15 this morning when I got up. As I heat with wood, one of my cats and I spent the night sleeping, sort of, in my Lazyboy so I could get up every couple hours and add wood to the stove. At this point I'm thankful for having a large supply of wood stacked inside and easily accessable.

I've reached an age where I'm also very thankful for all the wonderful people I've met in my life including the best relatives in the world. It's at this time of year when I remember back to all the great Thanksgiving meals my mom cooked for our family and friends who came to the door.

Thank you everyone for being a part of my life and bringing such joy into it. Eat lots of turkey and fixings, enjoy the holiday.

Photo: (l-r) Dorothy Sr. on Sheik, Susan on ?, Dorf on Bluebell, Tommy on ?, Shafer on Lord Jeff. ca. 1949 or 50

No comments:

Post a Comment