Tuesday, July 23, 2013

Happy Birthday to you ! ! !




Well, it's actually tomorrow but these two cats will be 16 years old. I got them from a neighbor back when we estimated them to be about 3 1/2 weeks old. They had been stuffed into a paper bag and left next to their car at the local ball fields. When they came back from getting a snack they discovered a moving bag. As their cats would have probably killed them she thought of me. I did have one other cat at the time but she accepted the little things.

I can't imagine my life without these cats, they have brought such joy into my life. MUFFIN, in her favorite spot in the sun is laying on a beautiful rug given to me by my friend Susan as she knows I like elephants. SISTER was caught by the camera as she was walking across the kitchen floor, probably to go to her favorite napping spot on the couch back.

No comments:

Post a Comment